Re: information_schema.columns changes needed for OLEDB

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: information_schema.columns changes needed for OLEDB
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> Is this a regression relative to 8.3?  If not, why not leave it for
> 8.5?

No. it's not a regression.  What I was concerned about was mainly that
it seemed likely to drop off the radar screen without being addressed at
all, since most of the other things Konstantin complained about seemed
to be we-won't-change-this items.  I have no objection to a conscious
decision to leave it alone for 8.4, so long as it gets memorialized as
either a pending patch or a TODO item.