Re: pgsql: Add basic TAP tests for psql's tab-completion logic.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Add basic TAP tests for psql's tab-completion logic.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Geoghegan <pg@bowt.ie> writes:
> With the attached patch against HEAD (which is based on your earlier
> unset-TERM-in-tab-completion-test.patch), I find that the tests fail
> as follows:

Um, well, that's the same behavior you were seeing before.
So the terminfo reinstall didn't really do anything.

I'm still curious about which terminfo file your psql actually
reads if TERM is unset, and whether that file is visibly
different from the xterm-related files.