Re: Show method of index

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Show method of index
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Greg Stark <stark@enterprisedb.com> writes:
> On Tue, May 12, 2009 at 12:20 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>
>>         Index "public.fooi"
>>     Column      |  Type   | Definition
>> -----------------+---------+------------
>>  f1              | integer | f1
>>  pg_expression_2 | integer | (f2+f3)

> Is there any reason to expose "pg_expression_2" to the user at all?

Perhaps not, but if they did have a reason to access the individual
index column then they'd need to know its name.  I admit that there
may not be any such reason at present, but do you want to find us
having to change the definition back again sometime in the future?

Сообщение: Re: SELECT ... FOR UPDATE [WAIT integer | NOWAIT] for 8.5
Сообщение: Re: SELECT ... FOR UPDATE [WAIT integer | NOWAIT] for 8.5