Re: 'revoke create on database' doesn't work as expected

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: 'revoke create on database' doesn't work as expected
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Arnout Engelen <pgsql@bzzt.net> writes:
> Suppose I want to deny the user 'arnouten' the privilege of
> creating tables in the database 'leenmarkt'.

"revoke create on database" revokes the right to create schemas, not
individual tables.  You will also need to revoke create on (at least)
the public schema.

Offhand I believe that the default privileges for databases don't grant
create to public anyway, so "revoke create on database" is a no-op
unless you previously granted that right to someone ...