Updated patch for tsearch contrib examples

От Tom Lane
Тема Updated patch for tsearch contrib examples
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
I've reviewed and tested Sergey Karpov's proposed contrib modules
dict_int, dict_xsyn, and test_parser.  Attached are the updated
modules.  I have not included the necessary contrib/Makefile and
contrib/README additions, nor any patch for the main documentation.
I expect we'll just strip out sections 12.9 and 12.10 in favor of
referencing the contrib modules.

Last call for objections ...

            regards, tom lane

Вложения