Re: New email address

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New email address
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Kevin Grittner <kgrittn@gmail.com> writes:
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2015 at 11:10 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>>> change the From header (and add a Reply-To, so replies still work).

> If this were done, would the other steps (not changing the subject
> or body of the email) be necessary?

See my followup: I think it's probably true that we could skip those
changes.  But Rudy commented that there's a lot of underdocumented
subtlety here.  There might be reasons I'm missing why we'd need to
stop doing those things.  It doesn't seem like DMARC as such would
force that, but perhaps those things trigger some popular antispam
heuristics.