Re: userdefined types

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: userdefined types
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Assad Jarrahian <jarraa@gmail.com> writes:
> it does not like the commas one after the other (empty value) .... how
> do I solve that .... or does this have something to do with those two
> methods (in and out) that I overlooked.

> any insight would be much appreciated.

You have not given us nearly enough information.  "It does not like"
is not adequate: show the *exact* error message.  (Even if the details
mean nothing to you, they might mean something to other people.)

Given the context, I suspect there's something wrong with your C code
and you'll have to show us the code to get any useful help.  But I am
just speculating on the basis of no evidence whatsoever ...