Re: Schema version management

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Schema version management
Дата
Re: Schema version management  (Christopher Browne <cbbrowne@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Excerpts from Michael Glaesemann's message of jue jul 05 11:36:51 -0400 2012:
>> If we're dumping objects (tables, views, functions, what-have-you) into separate files,
>> each of these functions is a separate object and should be in its own file.

> Clearly there is no consensus here.

FWIW, I'm attracted to the all-similarly-named-functions-together
method, mainly because it dodges the problem of how to encode a
function's argument list into a filename.  However, we're being
short-sighted to only think of functions here.  What about operators?
Or casts?  Those don't have simple names either.

Сообщение: Re: Schema version management
Сообщение: Re: Schema version management