Re: snapshot build broken ...

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: snapshot build broken ...
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> openjade -V draft-mode -D . -c /usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/catalog -d stylesheet.dsl -i output-text
-tsgml -V nochunks standalone-install.sgml installation.sgml >INSTALL.html

> openjade:installation.sgml:873:44:X: reference to non-existent ID "DATATYPE-DATETIME"
> openjade:/usr/local/share/sgml/docbook/dsssl/modular/html/dblink.dsl:203:1:E: XRef LinkEnd to missing ID
'DATATYPE-DATETIME'
> gmake: *** [INSTALL.html] Error 1
> gmake: *** Deleting file `INSTALL.html'

Oh, is that why the nightly snapshots are failing?

Fixed --- but maybe we ought to do something to test the INSTALL/HISTORY
documentation build as well as the main SGML docs.  Or maybe better, do
something to make failures of the nightly snapshot build call attention
to themselves more loudly.

От: "Kevin McArthur"
Сообщение: Timezone bugs
От: "Marc G. Fournier"
Сообщение: Re: snapshot build broken ...