Re: Sustained inserts per sec ... ?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Sustained inserts per sec ... ?
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Christopher Petrilli <petrilli@gmail.com> writes:
> On Apr 4, 2005 11:52 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Could we see the *exact* SQL definitions of the table and indexes?

> Of course, this is a bit cleansed, since it's an internal project, but
> only the column names are changed:

Thanks.  No smoking gun in sight there.  But out of curiosity, can you
do a test run with *no* indexes on the table, just to see if it behaves
any differently?  Basically I was wondering if index overhead might be
part of the problem.

Also, the X-axis on your graphs seems to be total number of rows
inserted ... can you relate that to elapsed real time for us?

Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] 8.0.1 performance question.
Сообщение: Re: [JDBC] 8.0.1 performance question.