Network problem

От DU
Тема Network problem
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I think I'm going insane.

In postgresql.conf I have:

tcpip_socket = true

In pg_hba.conf I have

host    all         all         0.0.0.0         0.0.0.0   trust

From the command line I run:

 psql -h 10.3.4.110 bookreviews

(where 10.3.4.110 is the IP of the machine where pg is running and
obviously "bookreviews" is the name of my database)

I get:

psql: FATAL:  no pg_hba.conf entry for host "10.3.4.110", user
"<USER>", database "bookreviews", SSL off

(where <USER> is my username)

If I run this:

psql bookreviews

It works fine, so it isn't the username or the database end.  WHAT AM
I DOING WRONG??

I'm running from RPMs installed on RH 9.  Oh, I also turned on the
logging and maxed debug up to 5 and all I get is the same thing the CL
shows me.