Re: fsync and semctl errors with 8.1.5/win32

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: fsync and semctl errors with 8.1.5/win32
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Thomas H." <me@alternize.com> writes:
>> So what's holding the file open now?  It's evidently not the bgwriter.

> one of the unnamed postgresql.exe processes from the connection pool:
> postgres: db_outnow outnow 127.0.0.1(3384) idle

Hm.  I would imagine that as soon as this process does something,
the messages stop?  (It should close its file handle in response
to a relcache flush that it will read as soon as it becomes active.)

Сообщение: Re: fsync and semctl errors with 8.1.5/win32
Сообщение: Re: fsync and semctl errors with 8.1.5/win32