Re: PG10 upgrade issue

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PG10 upgrade issue
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Zahir Lalani <ZahirLalani@oliver.agency> writes:
> We have done pg10 upgrades from 9.6 on all our environments successfully. We have an automation script that does this
forus. One environment is a near replica of our production setup and all works fine.

> We have now made 2 attempts at doing this on production - both ending up with rollback

> The key issue we have is that all queries were incredibly slow. The PG 10 postmaster workers would all show 100% cpu,
especiallyon the replicas. We even increased CPUs but that made no difference.

Did you make sure to rebuild statistics (re-ANALYZE) after the upgrade?
pg_upgrade makes a script for that, but I don't believe it runs it for
you.