Re: Beta 4 on Debian Sarge (MIPS/MIPSEL)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Beta 4 on Debian Sarge (MIPS/MIPSEL)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Jim Buttafuoco" <jim@contactbda.com> writes:
> I can test Debian Sarge Sparc, Alpha, PowerPC, PA-RISC and M68K if no one else has reported on these systems yet.
> Also, with a little work I could test Solaris, Tru64 (or what ever its called these days) and IRIX

You should probably wait till we issue the official call for port
reports (though I hope that will happen soon).

It might be worth testing M68K now, since I'll bet no one's tried that
port in a good long while ;-).  The odds that the other ones work should
be pretty good.