Re: database system identifier differs between the primary and standby

От rajibdk
Тема Re: database system identifier differs between the primary and standby
Дата
Re: Re: database system identifier differs between the primary and standby  (Simon Riggs <simon@2ndQuadrant.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers

What does that database system identifier means? Is it related to DB transactions’ or unique to a version?

Rajib Deka

SIEMENS Ltd.

Robert V Chandran Tower, First Floor, West Wing,

#149, Velechery Tambaram Main Road, Pallikaranai, Chennai-100, INDIA.

www.siemens.com