Re: BUG #5734: autovacuum_enabled input should be validated, standardized.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #5734: autovacuum_enabled input should be validated, standardized.
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
"Mark Stosberg" <mark@summersault.com> writes:
> The "autovacuum_enabled" storage parameter claims to be a boolean type:
> http://www.postgresql.org/docs/9.0/static/sql-createtable.html#SQL-CREATETAB
> LE-STORAGE-PARAMETERS
> ... but it fails to behave a normal boolean.

The parsing is the same as every other boolean parameter.  What I think
you are complaining about is not that, but that we don't rewrite the
source string into some standard format.  That seems rather impractical
though.