Re: Foreign key bugs (Re: [BUGS] "New" bug?? Serious - crashesbackend.)

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Foreign key bugs (Re: [BUGS] "New" bug?? Serious - crashesbackend.)
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Stephan Szabo" <sszabo@kick.com> writes:
> Also, I realized something else that is a little wierd.  When a temporary
> table shadows a permanent table that you've made a foreign key reference
> to, which table should it be going to check the constraint?

Seems to me it should certainly be going to the permanent table, which
is another argument in favor of making the link via OID not table name.
The existing code will get this wrong.

Сообщение: Re: Foreign key bugs + other problems
Сообщение: Re: Foreign key bugs + other problems