Re: Where's the PostgreSQL logo these days?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Where's the PostgreSQL logo these days?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Peter Mount <peter@retep.org.uk> writes:
> It lists it under "Generic EPS (*.eps, *.AI, ...)" so its similar to eps
> anyhow.

Yes, I found that I just had to comment out some stuff at the end
(%%PageTrailer and showpage) to get the file to work as plain EPS.
Now I've got a pretty sharp-looking title page, and it's pure scalable
Postscript which means I'm not limited to a particular resolution.
Excellent...

I'd still like an EPS copy of the crystal elephant someday, though.
Jan?