Re: pgsql: Improve LWLock scalability.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Improve LWLock scalability.
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> This broke dtrace probes in a trivial way. Looking at the log made me
> notice though that the probes in lwlock.c generate warnings since the
> tranche changes went in.

Yeah, dtrace has never behaved very nicely with "const foo *" arguments.
This is a bug in dtrace, not in our usage of it, and I don't think we
should de-constify our code to work around the warnings.

> Personally I think at this point we could just rip the probe support
> out, but I'm not going to fight for that in earnest.

Not without a replacement for the functionality, IMO.

Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Improve LWLock scalability.
Сообщение: Re: pgsql: Improve LWLock scalability.