Re: patch for contrib/xml2

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: patch for contrib/xml2
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
"Nikolay Samokhvalov" <samokhvalov@gmail.com> writes:
> Here is the patch for contrib/xml2 (attached), that:
>  - renames xml_valid() to xml_is_well_formed()
>  - adds PG_MODULE_MAGIC; at the beginning of xpath.c
>  - introduces xpath_array() function
>  - adds some words about that function and caution about libraries to README

I've applied the part of this patch that renames xml_valid() to
xml_is_well_formed(), as well as the documentation fix.  The
PG_MODULE_MAGIC problem was already fixed a few days ago.

I did not apply the addition of xpath_array, on the grounds that
it's well past feature freeze and there doesn't seem to be any
consensus in favor of adding it now.  We should revisit this in
8.3 instead.