Re: timezone changes break windows and cygwin

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: timezone changes break windows and cygwin
Дата
Re: timezone changes break windows and cygwin  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> The patch was never supposed to change timezone/SUBSYS.o!  Only the zic
>> executable.  If it's having any side effects on what goes into SUBSYS.o,
>> it's simply wrong.

> Well, my NO_PGPORT is affecting timezone/SUBSYS.o because there is no
> way to compile zic without removing pgport library symbols from the
> object files.

We might have to move zic into a separate directory so that it can be
compiled on its own with its own copies of the relevant .o files.

In the meantime though it's utterly clear that this entire series of
patches is a failed experiment.  Please revert the lot.

Сообщение: Re: timezone changes break windows and cygwin
Сообщение: Re: timezone changes break windows and cygwin