Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL v7.2 Final Release

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL v7.2 Final Release
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy@druid.net> writes:
> Can I start putting changes into the PyGreSQL module or do we want to
> give it a few days to shake the immediate bugs out?

Don't check in any 7.3 development until we split off a CVS branch for
7.2 maintenance.  We'll probably wait at least a week before we do that;
longer if it looks like there are lots of problems...

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL v7.2 Final Release
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PostgreSQL v7.2 Final Release