pgAdmin does not respect pgpass.conf when opening .sql files?

От Mark Zhitomirski
Тема pgAdmin does not respect pgpass.conf when opening .sql files?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support
Hi!
pgAdmin 1.10.0 on Windows XP
PostgreSQL 8.3.3 on the same machine (localhost:5432)

When I'm opening some .sql file (in Windows Explorer) pgAdmin starts and presents dialog "Connect to Server"
with lines Server, Database and Username
I fill those lines and press "OK"
dialog asks for password. (Question 1 - Why? it has it saved already, most probably in pgpass.conf) Then "Query" window appears. I'm done working with that .sql file and close pgAdmin.

When I'm opening another .sql file lines Server, Database and Username has my previous input. Password prompt happens again. Question 2 - is it possible to avoid this prompt?

Thanks
-- Mark