Re: URL's fixed

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: URL's fixed
Дата
Re: URL's fixed  ("Ross J. Reedstrom" <reedstrm@rice.edu>)
Список pgsql-patches
> Many of the Berkeley URL's ones no longer work.  I am not sure if it is
> a temporary problem or permanent.  Does anyone know?

s2k-ftp.CS.Berkeley.EDU is still there according to ping, but I can't
get it to respond to port 8000 (nor 80, nor ftp).  The connection times
out rather than giving "Connection refused".  I surmise that some
helpful sysadmin has filtered out port-8000 connections at Berkeley's
firewall.  Does anyone know anybody at Berkeley who might be able to
look into this?