Re: Testing with concurrent sessions

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Testing with concurrent sessions
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Greg Sabino Mullane" <greg@turnstep.com> writes:
> We could even bundle DBI and DBD::Pg to ensure that the minimum versions
> are there.

As a packager, my reaction to that is "over my dead body".  We have
enough trouble keeping our own software up to date, and pretty much
every external component that we've started to bundle has been a
disaster from a maintenance standpoint.  (Examples: the zic database
is constant work and yet almost never up to date; the snowball stemmer
never gets updated.)