Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PG 13 release notes, first draft
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Jonathan S. Katz" <jkatz@postgresql.org> writes:
> One thing that did not make it through was this:

> - <para>2020-XX-XX, CURRENT AS OF 2020-08-09</para>
> + <para>2020-09-24, CURRENT AS OF 2020-09-09</para>

Yeah, that's a placeholder to recall how far back to look for additional
changes to the relnotes, so unless you already read the git history that
far back and concluded nothing needed documenting, that was premature.

(I've just about finished making those updates and making an editorial
pass over the notes, so I will change it in a little bit.)