Re: Generating an ANSI compliant schema recreation script

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Generating an ANSI compliant schema recreation script
Дата
Список pgsql-general
J French <hikenboots@gmail.com> writes:
> I did read the page. Been there done that, ran the script. My question was
> if there was a canned script out there that I didn't have to clean up on the
> fly. This will be an cron job for a convoluted development process.

If your schema isn't using any non-standard features, I would think that
the result of pg_dump would be pretty standard, with the exception of a
few SET commands at the front and the ALTER OWNER commands.  (The latter
can be suppressed with --no-owner.)  What exactly is giving you a
problem?