Re: custom variables and PGC_SUSET issue

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: custom variables and PGC_SUSET issue
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> When we have a custom SUSET variable, like plpgsql.variable_conflikt,
> then setting this variable before plpgsql initalisation raises a
> exception, but it raise a exception when some plpgsql function is
> created. Try to execute a attached script - a set statement is ok, but
> CREATE FUNCTION fails.

You can't set a custom SUSET variable in advance of loading the module,
because the system has no way to know it should enforce superuser
restrictions on setting it.  For the most part, this is a good reason to
avoid custom SUSET variables.

Сообщение: Re: custom variables and PGC_SUSET issue
Сообщение: Re: custom variables and PGC_SUSET issue