Re: pgsql: Add sample text search dictionary templates and parsers, to

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: pgsql: Add sample text search dictionary templates and parsers, to
Дата
Список pgsql-committers
> Looks like dict-xsyn needs some windows install help for the rules file.

Ah, I was afraid of that :-(.  The bespoke rule for installing that file
looked like trouble but I forgot about it while looking at the rest of
the code.

It doesn't seem like teaching Mkvcbuild.pm about this specific file
would be a real good plan.  Can we get the DATA macro to handle it
somehow?  It's not going into the toplevel SHAREDIR --- will a relative
path work?