Re: [HACKERS] Re: logical replication and PANIC during shutdowncheckpoint in publisher

От Peter Eisentraut
Тема Re: [HACKERS] Re: logical replication and PANIC during shutdowncheckpoint in publisher
Дата
Re: [HACKERS] Re: logical replication and PANIC during shutdowncheckpoint in publisher
Список pgsql-hackers
On 4/20/17 11:30, Peter Eisentraut wrote:
> On 4/19/17 23:04, Noah Misch wrote:
>> This PostgreSQL 10 open item is past due for your status update.  Kindly send
>> a status update within 24 hours, and include a date for your subsequent status
>> update.  Refer to the policy on open item ownership:
>> https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/20170404140717.GA2675809%40tornado.leadboat.com
>
> We have a possible solution but need to work out a patch.  Let's say
> next check-in on Monday.

Update: We have a patch that looks promising, but we haven't made much
progress in reviewing the details.  I'll work on it this week, and
perhaps Michael also has time to work on it this week.  We could use
more eyes.  Next check-in Friday.

Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PG 10 release notes
Сообщение: Re: [HACKERS] PG 10 release notes