Re: ALTER TABLE OWNER: change indexes

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: ALTER TABLE OWNER: change indexes
Дата
Список pgsql-patches
> We have been bitten by refusing patches that have a valid purpose,
> supposing someone will come and something that may take years to do,
> e.g. nocreatable permissions.  If it does something useful, and can be
> ripped out later, why not add it?

But it doesn't do anything useful, AFAICS.  What significant problem
occurs if an index shows an owner different from its parent?  If there's
any actual operational problem there, then I'd agree we need a fix.

Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE OWNER: change indexes
Сообщение: Re: ALTER TABLE OWNER: change indexes