Re: BUG #17841: COPY Command Invalid QUOTES

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #17841: COPY Command Invalid QUOTES
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> The COPY command doesn't quote properly e.g.:

> COPY (SELECT *, CURRENT_DATE as partitiondate FROM {table}) TO STDOUT WITH
> (DELIMITER '|', QUOTE '\"', FORCE_QUOTE *, FORMAT CSV, HEADER)

> delivers:
> faasdfagdf|"1234"||
> as output

> so the first column is not quoted properly

Hm, I failed to duplicate that here, and the relevant code looks
pretty straightforward.  Can you give a more concrete example?
Is this server unmodified community Postgres?  (The fact that it's
taking QUOTE '\"' without complaint indicates that you're at least
running with some nondefault settings.)