Re: BUG #5935: Log lotation not working for default log format

От Nicholson, Brad (Toronto, ON, CA)
Тема Re: BUG #5935: Log lotation not working for default log format
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
You could appending something onto the logfile to differentiate it, but I c=
an understand why you wouldn't want to as that would change the filename fo=
rmat.

If this is the case, the call to pg_rotate_logfile() should return false.

I'd also say that starting up and allowing a file size based rotation with =
a log filename that does not allow it to be rotated is also broken.

Brad.