Re: FATAL: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid 16396

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: FATAL: catalog is missing 1 attribute(s) for relid 16396
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org> writes:
> 'k, this is looking promising ... but I'm a bit confused on the TOAST
> tables ... I can't match on 'relname', since they aren't the same ... the
> old has, for instance:

> pg_toast_5773565

> while the new has:

> pg_toast_8709712

> is there some sort of 'linkage' in pg_class that I'm not seeing?

Yeah.  A toast table's OID appears in the reltoastrelid field of its
owning table.  So you match new and old pg_class entries by name,
take their reltoastrelid fields, look up those rows by OID, and their
relfilenode fields give the names of the TOAST files.