Re: Bug #756: suggestion: file with password instead of

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Bug #756: suggestion: file with password instead of
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
> OK, next question.  Is this something that can be fixed during beta.

Yeah, I think so --- it's not forcing an initdb, so it won't be too
painful for beta testers.  And once we release it will be very hard
to change the definition of the feature; better to get it right now.

Сообщение: Re: Bug #756: suggestion: file with password instead of
Сообщение: Re: Bug #756: suggestion: file with password instead of