Re: Planning time is high in Postgres 11.5 Compared with Postgres 10.11

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Planning time is high in Postgres 11.5 Compared with Postgres 10.11
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
Tomas Vondra <tomas.vondra@2ndquadrant.com> writes:
> You've been asked (at least) twice to check size of statistics stored in
> pg_stats. It's really hard to help you when you don't provide important
> information like this.

Apparently we need to be more explicit.  What we want to see is

select most_common_vals from pg_stats
where tablename = 'child' and attname = 'id';

select most_common_vals from pg_stats
where tablename = 'core' and attname = 'groupid';

from both databases.  (Adjust as necessary if those weren't the
real table and column names.)  We probably don't need the specific
array elements, but we do want to know how big those arrays are.