Re: Remove superuser() checks from pgstattuple

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Remove superuser() checks from pgstattuple
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
> On 2016-09-04 21:09:41 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
>> Hm, couldn't we do that automatically?  At least in the case where only
>> one base-version script is available?

> You mean determining the baseversion? Hm, yes, that might work. But I'm
> not sure how much we can rely on no earlier scripts being already
> installed or such. Seems like a problem you'd possibly only encounter in
> the field or dirty development environments.

Actually, why would we care?  Pick one, with some tiebreaker rules
(shortest update path, for starters).  I think nearly all of the
infrastructure for this is already there in extension.c.

Сообщение: Re: Remove superuser() checks from pgstattuple
Сообщение: Re: Remove superuser() checks from pgstattuple