Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate
Дата
Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate  (Sokolov Yura <funny.falcon@gmail.com>)
Re: [BUGS] BUG #3852: Could not create complex aggregate  (Sokolov Yura <funny.falcon@gmail.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Joe Conway <mail@joeconway.com> writes:
> Did you want me to work on this? I could probably put some time into it
> this coming weekend.

I'll try to get to it before that --- if no serious bugs come up this
week, core is thinking of wrapping 8.3.0 at the end of the week, so
it'd be nice to have this dealt with sooner than that.