Re: Triggers/perform oddity between 7.2 and 7.3

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Triggers/perform oddity between 7.2 and 7.3
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Andreas Forsgren <andreas@sparcy.net> writes:
> Anyone knows how to solve this? I was playing around with triggers on
> my own machine which runs 7.3 and there it works okey, but when trying
> it on 7.2 I get an error about duplicate keys.

[checks code]  In 7.2, PERFORM didn't set FOUND; in 7.3 it does.
To make your code work with 7.2, the easiest thing would be to change
the PERFORM into a SELECT INTO.

Сообщение: Re: This mail list and its policies
Сообщение: Re: This mail list and its policies