Re: BUG #18130: \copy fails with "could not read block" or "page should be empty but not" errors due to triggers

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #18130: \copy fails with "could not read block" or "page should be empty but not" errors due to triggers
Дата
Ответ на BUG #18130: \copy fails with "could not read block" or "page should be empty but not" errors due to triggers  (PG Bug reporting form <noreply@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-bugs
> I'm trying to copy a CSV file to a table and it errors out with different
> error messages every time:

Thank you for the report and reproducible test case!  It looks to me
like this is probably a bug in our new logic for extending tables
more than one block at a time, and the connection to triggers is
accidental.  I brought it up in a thread that was already discussing
the extension logic [1].

            regards, tom lane

[1] https://www.postgresql.org/message-id/257696.1695670946%40sss.pgh.pa.us