Re: BUG #8287: select distinct / select group by - Invalid result

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #8287: select distinct / select group by - Invalid result
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
lindebg@gmail.com writes:
> I wanted to report an incorrect execution of the query SELECT DISTINCT... :

FWIW, this example doesn't seem to misbehave for me in HEAD or 9.2
branch tip.  I suspect that this is a variant of bug #8049, which was
fixed recently.  It could be though that you're reporting some other
problem but there are special circumstances (such as nondefault planner
settings) needed to make it manifest.  You could try applying this patch
to see if the problem goes away for you:

http://git.postgresql.org/gitweb/?p=postgresql.git;a=commitdiff;h=841c9b6ba151ed5a41733ec345bf9bf32a55f4dc