Re: BUG #4397: crash in tab-complete.c

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: BUG #4397: crash in tab-complete.c
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
I wrote:
> "Rudolf Leitgeb" <r.leitgeb@x-pin.com> writes:
>> - Compile psql for x86_64. This can be easily done with the following
>> commands:

>> CFLAGS="-Os -arch x86_64" LDFLAGS="-arch x86_64" ./configure
>> --disable-depend  --with-pam  --with-openssl
>> --prefix=/Users/rleitgeb/pq_x86_64

> I don't think it's really as "easy" as all that with the 8.3 source tree.

No, I take that back.  On my machine (OSX 10.5.4, Xcode 3.1) the above
recipe does produce working 64-bit executables, in both HEAD and 8.3.
I see no crash as described, and there are no unexpected compile warnings
either.  So I now concur with Euler's theory that there's something
broken about your copy of libedit.  (One possibility is that you're not
using Apple's libedit, but a locally installed copy of libreadline that
isn't 64-bit ...)

Сообщение: Re: BUG #4396: Trigger event fired "UPDATE" when "DELETE" happening via foreign key
Сообщение: Re: BUG #4396: Trigger event fired "UPDATE" when "DELETE" happening via foreign key