Re: Ignore invalid indexes in pg_dump.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Ignore invalid indexes in pg_dump.
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"anarazel@anarazel.de" <andres@anarazel.de> writes:
> 9.2 represents inisdead as live && !ready, doesn't it? So just looking at indislive will include about to be dropped
orpartially dropped indexes?

Ooooh ... you're right, in 9.2 (only) we need to check both indisvalid
and indisready (cf IndexIsValid() macro in the different branches).
So that's actually a bug in the committed pg_dump patch, too.  I'll fix
that shortly.

Сообщение: Re: Ignore invalid indexes in pg_dump.
Сообщение: Re: Ignore invalid indexes in pg_dump.