Re: Is a capital letters title for this ML blocked?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Is a capital letters title for this ML blocked?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Yannick Warnier <ywarnier@beeznest.org> writes:
> But it seems not to arrive here and I receive no refusal message.

Check to see if your subscription is configured to receive refusal
messages (send "show your-email-address" to the majordomo 'bot to
see your subscription options).  I've noticed that the default seems
to be not to send 'em out, which strikes me as backwards ...