Re: Second try for roadmap.html

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Second try for roadmap.html
Дата
Список pgsql-www

>> If feature freeze is April 1st, and OSCon is July 24th, thats around
>> 4 months to get the release done. Given how things like the
>> buildfarm. and our theory that the new timeframe should help shorten
>> the release process, I don't think this is that unrealistic.

> That is kind of what I thought.

Josh is nowhere in line with what I thought the plan was.  We're busting
our butts to have a short release cycle, and then we're going to piss it
all away after feature freeze?  Nope.  I thought we were hoping for
release June-ish, or worst case July-ish.  A short devel cycle should
not need a slow test cycle.
        regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления:

Сообщение: Re: Second try for roadmap.html
Сообщение: Re: Second try for roadmap.html