Re: Very slow INFORMATION_SCHEMA

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Very slow INFORMATION_SCHEMA
Дата
Список pgsql-performance
Ernesto <equistango@gmail.com> writes:
> I'm wondering why would this query take about 90 seconds to return 74 rows?

EXPLAIN ANALYZE might tell you something.

Is this really the query you're running?  Because these two columns
don't exist:

> INFORMATION_SCHEMA.KEY_COLUMN_USAGE.REFERENCED_TABLE_NAME,
> INFORMATION_SCHEMA.KEY_COLUMN_USAGE.REFERENCED_COLUMN_NAME

Leaving those out, I get sub-second runtimes for 70-odd foreign key
constraints, on much slower hardware than I think you are using.

Сообщение: Re: two memory-consuming postgres processes
Сообщение: Re: two memory-consuming postgres processes