Re: OS X installation with readline support

От Jim Rosenberg
Тема Re: OS X installation with readline support
Дата
Список pgsql-general
--On Sunday, July 13, 2003 4:22 PM -0700 culley harrelson
<culley@fastmail.fm> wrote:

> It looks like some of you out there have successfully installed
> postgresql on OS X with readline support.  I have installed readline via
> Fink but the compiler can't find it.  How do I tell it where to look?

Check out the distribution at

http://www.entropy.ch/software/macosx/postgresql/

It does come with readline.

I'm sure there are those who think highly of Fink, but I have to say that
-- speaking personally -- I was seriously grossed out that they expected me
to be root just to download something.