Re: example of json_to_record(json) not working

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: example of json_to_record(json) not working
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/10/static/functions-json.html
> I have this result :
> ERROR:  type "myrowtype" does not exist

That example, and several others on the same page, assume that you've
created a suitable user-defined composite type "myrowtype".  I don't think
removing that aspect of the example would be an improvement.