Re: Messages to pgsql-general list not being posted

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Messages to pgsql-general list not being posted
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Kevin Murphy <murphy@genome.chop.edu> writes:
> Yesterday I sent two messages to pgsql-general@postgresql.org, and
> neither one posted, as far as I can tell.

Why do you think that?

http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2006-07/msg00660.php
http://archives.postgresql.org/pgsql-general/2006-07/msg00673.php

> This has also happened to me on numerous previous occasions.  Is there
> heavy-handed moderation or filtering going on here?

Perhaps your own incoming spam filtering is dropping the messages?

От: "Robin Ericsson"
Сообщение: Re: Messages to pgsql-general list not being posted