Re: What's going on with pgfoundry?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: What's going on with pgfoundry?
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
"Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@hub.org> writes:
> <jd@commandprompt.com> wrote:
>> Well they can still talk to the port of course but its irrelevant
>> because unless they have an ssh key, they aren't getting in. Period.

> Well, they weren't getting in before ... i twas the massive flood of attempts
> that was hurting :)

Yeah.  So having a more secure login API won't help that a bit.

I don't have a problem with moving the ssh support to a nonstandard
port, but I do have a problem with the lack of notification about it.
Even core found out the hard way.

Сообщение: Re: What's going on with pgfoundry?
Сообщение: Re: What's going on with pgfoundry?